Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Math Stations/Menu

Sometimes the lightbulb goes off and an idea pops into my head. I have been really focusing on using Daily 5 in reading and love the fact that the kids have a choice as to what they do each day. Well today it occurred to me, after my good friend Anne sent me a Word Work menu she created, why not try that for math too?

SO....I pulled out my math resources, games, manipulatives and got to work. Then I tweaked the menu she had sent me to match the math stations the kids could work on.

Here is what the menu looks like:


When I introduced it today my kids were SO excited! I organized everything into bins and labeled them for easy access & clean-up. I can't wait to post my new pictures. I love all the inspiration from Pinterest from all the amazing teachers out there!

xoxo, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment