Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Classroom Organization

I try my hardest to make sure my classroom is as organized as it can be...or at least I know where to hide stuff! It just makes me a little calmer each day and makes it easier for me to tackle my day. I decided to take some pictures of my room and some things I find helpful. Thanks for checking out my pictures!


I LOVE Binders! I think they are so much easier then file folders. I have broken them down by subject, and then down further based on the units/quarters.


My Front Bulletin Board - AR point chart and Vocabulary (which I change with the content unit we are working on)
My "Teacher" Books - each is filed by subject and labeled. The binders I am using sit behind my desk (maybe I should have straightened them before taking this picture...ha ha).


Writing Anchor Charts we made as a class

My first year of Daily 5 = TONS of Anchor Charts! 

I organize my math groups like reading groups - they rotate through meeting with me, centers (math games), and seat work. The lists are laminated so groups can always change!

Daily 5 Book Boxes...some of them...

The rest! With 28 kids we have lots of book boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment